Alpha Omega Safety
Alpha Omega Safety Responsibilities –
To lead by example and demonstrate a high profile personal commitment to EHS for the duration of the Project, specifically:
- Chair monthly EHS Committee Meetings
- Chair weekly EHS manager Committee Meetings
- Undertake regular site EHS inspections
- Accountability for the implementation of the Project Specific EHS Plan and for overall EHS performance on site.
- Responsible for ensuring the Project Specific EHS Plan remains effective and relevant to the progress of the Project through regular audits and performance reviews whilst maintaining a focus on continual improvement.
- Accountable for establishing or maintaining appropriate standards objective and targets in relation to project.
- Accountable for communicating Quality Health Safety Environmental Alerts in a timely fashion to affected workers.
- Accountable for the provision of adequate resources, training, services and facilities to allow line managers to effectively fulfil their EHS responsibilities.
- Delegate authority and accountability to other managers for the safe operation of their areas of responsibility and compliance with the provisions of the relevant EHS legislation and the Project Specific EHS Plan.
- Accountable for ensuring provisions are in place and maintained for an acceptable level of response to emergency situations that may arise.
- Promote a culture in which EHS Management is the prime concern that will never be compromised